Maine Voter Information
Find election related information based on your home address. This information includes the location of your voting place, the candidates that will appear on your ballot, and your elected officials and how to contact them.
The Voice for Real Estate
The Voice for Real Estate is NAR’s video news series. Every month, host Stephen Gasque shines a spotlight on a range of topics, including legislative, regulatory, and legal updates, as well as recent research findings.
- Voice for Real Estate: February 3, 2020
- Voice for Real Estate: January 6, 2020
- The Voice for Real Estate: October 7, 2019
- The Voice for Real Estate: September 3, 2019
- The Voice for Real Estate: August 5, 2019
- The Voice for Real Estate: July 8, 2019
- The Voice for Real Estate Special Edition: 2019 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings
- The Voice for Real Estate 98: FHA Tightening, Gen X, Floods, Fair Housing
- The Voice for Real Estate 97: Self-employed Loans, Staging, Federal Policy
- The Voice for Real Estate 96: Ad Campaign, Affordability, Firms, Scams
Broker Involvement Program & Grant
Broker-owners can use this turnkey program to rally agents to bring REALTOR® Party issues to the attention of state legislatures and Congress. Enrolled broker owners/managers are able to automatically send company-branded national and state Calls for Action directly to their agents. This increases participation rates, while emphasizing the broker-owner’s leadership role as a key provider of important information to their agents.
To learn more, click here.
RPAC & MARPAC
The REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) is the backbone of REALTORS®in Washington, D.C. Nationwide; RPAC represents nearly one million politically active REALTORS® and here in Maine, RPAC represents nearly 5,400 Realtors® across the State.
RPAC is the only political group in the country organized for REALTORS®, run by REALTORS® and exists solely to further issues important to REALTORS®. Because of the combined strength of our members who contribute, through the Maine RPAC we have achieved many legislative and regulatory successes.
If REALTORS® do not speak out, get involved and help shape the discussion, someone else will. No one knows a Maine community better than a Maine REALTOR®. REALTORS® know the lay of the land, the families, the best schools, the neighborhoods and the leaders of any given area. Maine REALTORS® are on the front line as defenders of real estate issues.
To invest in MARPAC, please contact Suzanne Guild.
Not all real estate agents are REALTORS®. A REALTOR® is a member of a local, state, and national REALTOR® Association and is a true professional in the real estate industry.
REALTORS® help sellers competitively price their home and help buyers make reasonable offers on properties. REALTORS® market your property to consumers and other agents and show homes to buyers. REALTORS® are involved in every step of the process, guiding clients through the complexities of a real estate transaction.
REALTORS® have access to advanced educational opportunities and training, keeping well-informed on industry issues and changes that impact real estate
ownership. Only REALTORS® follow a strong Code of Ethics and vow to protect their clients in every transaction. Your REALTOR® represents you every step of the way into your new home.
Real estate transactions are usually the largest financial investments most people ever make. Your REALTOR® can help you understand different financing options and find qualified mortgage lenders.
REALTORS® are advocates for fair housing and help create new housing opportunities. Most REALTORS® are active members of their communities and spend time volunteering. Being actively involved helps REALTORS® understand the market where they work.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY - Commission Decisions Class
- Newsletter - February 2020
- Core Course 3 Broker & Associate Broker Class - 19th March 2020
- Still a few places open - Commission Decisions Class, Bar Harbor
- NAR Bylaws Change
- New Date for Commission Decisions Class, Bar Harbor
- Commission Decisions Class has been POSTPONED