We offer two kinds of membership, one for REALTORS® and the other for affiliates (appraisers, home inspectors, lenders, attorneys, and others).
To renew your membership and pay your dues, please log on to our member portal using your MAR ID/MLS username and password.
If you are an affiliate and do not have a username and password, please contact us.
Becoming a New Member
If you are a real estate licensee or potential affiliate (lender, attorney, appraiser, inspector, etc.) who would like to join the Mid-Coast Board of REALTORS®, the process is simple!
Please click on the appropriate link below to download a fillable application, then save it as a .pdf and email it to [email protected].
REALTORS®, please keep in mind that your dues amount is based on your LICENSE DATE, not the application date.
Information for Prospective Affiliates:
In addition to the opportunities gained by networking with, and promoting your business to over 500 professionals involved in the real estate industry, Individual Affiliate members also:
- Are automatically Affiliates of the Maine Association of REALTORS®.
- Receive our membership directory including MCBOR individual e-mails
- Receive periodic electronic MCBOR Updates and monthly newsletter
- May attend all events, meetings, classes at the membership price.
- May host membership meetings – includes a table for marketing materials, and an opportunity to briefly address the attendees.
- The opportunity to list your logo and contact information in our online affiliate directory.
For more information about becoming an affiliate, contact Jen Johanson at (207) 390-0159.
Not all real estate agents are REALTORS®. A REALTOR® is a member of a local, state, and national REALTOR® Association and is a true professional in the real estate industry.
REALTORS® help sellers competitively price their home and help buyers make reasonable offers on properties. REALTORS® market your property to consumers and other agents and show homes to buyers. REALTORS® are involved in every step of the process, guiding clients through the complexities of a real estate transaction.
REALTORS® have access to advanced educational opportunities and training, keeping well-informed on industry issues and changes that impact real estate
ownership. Only REALTORS® follow a strong Code of Ethics and vow to protect their clients in every transaction. Your REALTOR® represents you every step of the way into your new home.
Real estate transactions are usually the largest financial investments most people ever make. Your REALTOR® can help you understand different financing options and find qualified mortgage lenders.
REALTORS® are advocates for fair housing and help create new housing opportunities. Most REALTORS® are active members of their communities and spend time volunteering. Being actively involved helps REALTORS® understand the market where they work.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY - Commission Decisions Class
- Newsletter - February 2020
- Core Course 3 Broker & Associate Broker Class - 19th March 2020
- Still a few places open - Commission Decisions Class, Bar Harbor
- NAR Bylaws Change
- New Date for Commission Decisions Class, Bar Harbor
- Commission Decisions Class has been POSTPONED